EAI AVINER 2023, International Conference on Aviation Industry, Education and Regulation of The Aerospace Air Marshal Suryadarma University. This conference discusses aerospace technology in Indonesia as well as legal aspects of civil and military aviation as well as civil aviation and military defense industry technology, electrical technology, industrial engineering, economic issues in aerospace as well as aerospace legal issues in Indonesia and globally. These two conferences discussed aerospace technology education in Indonesia as well as legal aspects of civil and military aviation as well as civil aviation industry technology and defense military, electrical technology, industrial engineering, economic problems in aerospace as well as aerospace legal issues in Indonesia and also globally.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Aviation Industry, Education and Regulation
- Safety, Regulation and Defence System
- Aviation Supply Change
- Smart Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (Smart MRO)
- Air Transportation in 5.0 Era
- Aerospace Engineering
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.